Sunday 2 September 2012

August Empties!

Hi everyone,
Seeing as we're already in September(!) I thought I share my August empties with you.


Spa Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes
I really like these, I prefer them to the fragrance free wipes that I was using from this brand. They smell nice and are pretty effective.
Repurchase? Yes

Spa Cucumber Facial Wipes
These were nice, very refreshing and the cucumber smell was very fresh!
Repurchase? Yes

Soap and Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Clothes
These face wipes are nice but not worth the £4.50 price tag in my opinion.
Repurchase? No

Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Passion Face Mask
I love peel off face masks and this one had a gorgeous fruity smell and performed really well.
Repurchase? Yes

Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator
This was a sample I recieved from Whats In My Handbag. It's such a lovely cream and was a joy to use, it had a herbal rose scent which I wasn't very keen on at first but it did grow on me.
Repurchase? Yes, if the full size wasn't £42!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
I love this mascara! I've gone on and on about it a lot and I think this is my third tube of the stuff!
Repurchase? Yes

Herbal Essences Curl and Wave Shampoo
I only had about a quarter of a bottle of this stuff when I came to use it up so I can't tell if it did much to my hair but it lathered up really nicely and smelt amazing and fruity!
Repurchase? Yes

VO5 Nourish Me Truly Shampoo
As with the Herbal Essences shampoo there wasn't much left of this when I came to use it up but it was nice to use. The only problem I had was that I needed a lot of it for it to lather up much.
Repurchase? Yes

VO5 Give Me Moisture Shampoo
I really like this shampoo, I've repurchased it a few times.
Repurchase? Yes

Gliss Liquid Silk Conditioner
I wasn't crazy about this conditioner, I felt I needed a lot of it to properly condition my hair. Also it smelt kind of weird, a bit like cinnamon, but not in a good way!
Repurchase? No

VO5 Give Me Moisture Conditioner
This conditioner is a pretty good one. :) It helps my dry hair feel nice a soft.
Repurchase? Yes

Nivea Double Effect Violet Senses Deodorant 
I liked this deodorant, but it did smell a little powdery which I wasn't keen on.
Repurchase? No, there's only scents that I like more

Avene Smoothing Hydrating Serum
 I loved this stuff! It made my face feel amazingly smooth!
Repurchase? Yes

Soap and Glory Greatest Scrub Of All
This wasn't the most effective face scrub in my opinion but I did like the little bubbles in it that pop when you press on them! 
Repurchase? No

Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant
This has to be my favourite deodorant ever!
Repurchase? Yes

Garnier Simply Essentials Toner
I really enjoyed this toner, it was very refreshing and didn't irritate my skin at all.
Repurchase? Yes

Soap and Glory Girligo Moisturising Spray
I've mentioned this before, it's great and really useful when it's hot and sticky outside! Nothing worse than rubbing in a thick body butter when it's boiling hot!
Repurchase? Yes

Original Source Mint and Walnut Scrub
I love the smell of Original Source mint products, but the texture of this product really let it down. It was really thick and gloopy, very strange.
Repurchase? No

Olay Daily Facial Clothes for Normal/Dry Skin
I really enjoyed these, they're very moisturising but I'm really lazy and couldn't be bothered using them morning and night...
Repurchase? Yes

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Sample
I really didn't like this, it gave basically no coverage and didn't sit nicely on my skin at all.
Repurchase? No

17 Photo Flawless Primer
I really liked this, it smoothed out my skin and my foundation seemed less patchy with this underneath it.
Repurchase? Yes but I'd like to try out another primer first.

That was a LOT of empties!

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment