Wednesday 6 February 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige Review + Swatches

Hi everyone,
I've got a review for you today of one of Rimmel's newest releases, their eyeshadow stick in Bulletproof beige.
 

A couple of weeks ago I picked up this cream eyeshadow stick as I was hoping it would be a good addition to my cream eyeshadow collection(almost all of which are Maybelline color tattoos). I really wanted it to be a great everyday colour which would be easy to apply in the morning, just add mascara and be good to go.
 
However this product in my eyes is rubbish, it creases on me like no other! Nothing normally creases me, I don't have oily eyelids and I pretty much always use UD primer potion.
 
I tested this with UD primer potion, MUA eye primer, with no primer and topped with a powder shadow. But nothing worked and without fail it creased on me within six hours(it claims to last for 24 hours...).
 
It's such a shame because the colour is beautiful and it has a nice creamy texture which is easy to blend and it looks lovely straight away after application. It just doesn't compare to the Maybelline color tattoos though, I'm really not impressed with it.
 
Sorry for quite a negative review, if you're interested in trying this product out for yourself they're currently on offer in Superdrug for £3.49.
 
Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds disappointing c

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete