Tuesday 11 September 2012

Product Review - Barry M Lip Paint 152 Vintage Rose

Hi everyone,
Here's a review of a lipstick that I got for an absolute steal the other day in my local Superdrug.




As the title suggests this is the Barry M Lip Paint in Shade 152 Vintage Rose. I managed to find this for an amazing price of 99p! I was so excited!(Oh dear!)

I have to admit that I picked up this lipstick with no idea of what the colour would be like(it had a plastic wrapper), but when I opened it I had a very nice surprise! 

Vintage Rose is a neutral toned berry, pinky toned colour and I think it'll be perfect for Autumn. :)



I've heard mixed things about the Barry M lip paints but the two I have are great! Smooth, pigmented and fairly moisturising.

Overall I think this is a beautiful lipstick that I hope to get a lot of use out of it this Autumn/Winter.

Also the good news is that I bought another one of the same lipstick to include in my upcoming giveaway! So keep an eye out for that. :)

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

3 comments:

  1. What an absolute bargain! Something else to be excited about Jess...I've nominated you for the Liebster blog award :)

    http://mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award-eeeeek.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yay! Thank you! I will check that postout! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely shade for autumn, and what a steal! After seeing it on you I'm going to hunt one down for myself :) x

    ReplyDelete