I thought I'd do an autumnal burgundy smokey eye look seeing as the weather is now really cold and it's definitely turning into autumn now.
What I used...
- Smashbox Photo Finish Illuminating Primer
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Shade 52
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1
- 17 Mirrorshine Lipstick in Belle
- Sleek Light Brown Matte Eyeshadow
- MUA Clear Mascara
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- L'oreal Black Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
- Sleek Eyeshadows from Storm Palette
I used the shimmery pale colour in my inner corner and on my brow bone.
I used the pale matte brown all over the lid and to fill in my brows.
I used the shimmery pink on the centre of my lid for a pop of pinky colour.
I used the deep burgundy colour in my crease and outer corner.
Overall I really like the look and enjoyed creating a smokey eye with colours other than golds and browns.
Thanks for reading,