Saturday 10 November 2012

Product Review - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold

Hi everyone,
 
I'm sure you've all heard of the Maybelline Color Tattoos and have probably read loads of reviews about them but here are my thoughts on the newest shade that's been released in the UK.
 
Pink Gold
 


 
I've had this product for a few weeks and have been wearing it a lot! It's a beautiful rose gold cream eyeshadow which is nicely pigmented and has a pretty metallic finish.
 
This cream shadow can be worn a few ways;
- A light sweep of colour all over the lid
- The colour can be built up with a couple of coats for a stunning metallic eye make up look
- Pink Gold can be used as an eyeshadow base :)
 
I've been wearing this a lot as an all over lid colour for an everyday work make up look but I've also been using it as a base for warm toned golden eyeshadows(mainly from the Sleek Sunset palette), which looks beautiful with lots of mascara and a touch of liquid liner!
 
You can purchase this from Boots, Superdrug and some supermarkets for £4.99! Bargain!
 
Pros
- This product lasted all day on my eyelids without creasing or colour fading.
- Easy to apply(I generally use my ring finger)
- A very wearable colour.
- Costs less than £5.
 
Cons
- None really, apart from the writing on the pot has started to rub off already :(
 
Overall, I'm really impressed with this product and I'm glad that Maybelline has released a color tattoo in a pale, fairly neutral colour. Hopefully they'll bring Barely Beige to the UK!
 
Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh this looks like such a neutral pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah this is lovely! I haven't got any of the shades yet, must pick one up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :) I'd definitely reccomend Pink Gold and On and On Bronze! xx

      Delete