I was tagged to do a tag! I don't think this has ever happened before, so thank you Natalie!
Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I've been blogging properly since April 2012 and I started because I thought it'd be really fun to review all the beauty products that I love using and also to connect with other people who love the same things that I do.
Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
Sprinkle of Glitter :)
Most important part of doing a blog?
To have fun with it! Write about products you love and topics you want to talk about, but also be honest, true to yourself and work on your blog to the best of your ability!
Wow that sounds cheesey!
What kind of camera do you use?
A Nikon Coolpix.
What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought and was it worth the hype?
The Revlon lip butters,I bought the shade Strawberry Shortcake and hated it! It wasn't flattering at all but I decided to try out Berry Smoothie and ended up liking it.
So they didn't live up to the hype really.
What are your favourite five things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
1. How interactive it can be, I've ended up speaking to some lovely people due to having my blog.
2. Learning about beautiful products that I might not have discovered if I hadn't been blogging/reading blogs.
3. Hosting giveaways and being able to send people beautiful presents that I hope they'll love as they share my passion.
4. Having a little space to share my thoughts and ideas.
5. It's a bit of an excuse to go shopping more :P
What have you learned from being a beauty blogger?
To try out all kinds of make up and to get myself out of my comfort zone, for example wearing deep berry lipstick, something I wouldn't have done this time last year.
Have you changed anything since becoming a beauty blogger?
I now finish my products! I never used to! I used to leave at least a few centimetres of product at the bottom of every bottle of shampoo, conditoner, shower gel etc. Now I'm obsessed with using it all up!
What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
If you enjoy doing it and are commited to it then get going!
Your favourite eyeshadow palette?
The Naked palette!
The best beauty deal?
Probably the GOSH Soft n Shine lip balms that I got for 99p each instead of £8.
Make Up regrets?
Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Name your top 5 beauty brands!
1. Urban Decay
Recommend your top 5 beauty products!
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette, or just their eyeshadows in general
2. L'oreal Caresse Lipsticks
3. MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
4. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
5. Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
Tag other beauty bloggers to do this tag!
And anyone else that would like to!
Thank you for reading!