Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

Hi everyone,
Here's just a list of some random beauty products I'd love to get my hands on :)

L'oreal Caresse in Rebel Red
I swatched this in Superdrug the other week and I want it so much! Such a gorgeous red!

L'oreal Caresse in Dating Coral
I've never worn a coral lipstick so I feel this product would be a good place to start as you can wear them quite sheer or build them up a bit.

Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Yay it's a new Urban Decay palette! I love their palettes so this one is a must for me, I love the fact that their is a booklet included so I can teach myself how to do a good smokey eye. This does retail for £35 though, so it will be a luxury purchase!


L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in Magic Croisette
I recently tried some of L'oreals nail polishes and loved them! I really want to give this pretty looking polish a try, I think it'd look nice on my toes! 

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment