Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #1

Hi Everyone,
So I've decided to try and switch up my make up products every Sunday for the coming week, for a bit of a change and to make sure I get some use out of my lesser used products. Phew! Long intro :)


Urban Decay Primer Potion
I depottted this a few weeks ago and really want to use it up!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige
I've only had this foundation for a few days but I already love it! So I'm choosing it over my Bourjois 123 Perfect this week.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
I really like this stuff and I have a few blemishes at the moment so I feel like I could do with it this week.

MUA Blush in Shade 2
This is a really pretty colour, but I don't use it much so I'm sticking it in my make up bag this week.

Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
This is a gorgeous palette, some lovely shimmery warm shades and some great mattes. This palette has a nice shade to fill in my brows, I really want to use this palette this week to experiment with the matte colours.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black
I love this mascara, this one's running out but I'm determined to finish it all up!

Collection 2000 Supersize Fat Lash Mascara in Black
I've had this hanging around for a while and not used it much so I'm giving it a shot this week.

BarryM Eyeshadow Pencil in GoldCream
This product is great for using in the inner corner but I want to try it this week as a eyeshadow base.

Rimmel Vinyl Stars Lipgloss in Glimmer
I've not really used this since I got it so I'm going to try and use it a few times this week.

No7 Liplicious Lipgloss in Marshmallow
This is a wearable soft pink lipgloss that's comfortable on the lips.

L'oreal Caresse in Aphrodite Scarlett
This will be really nice for a pop of colour if I want a change from the lipglosses.

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx



4 comments:

  1. I think this idea is great! It's easy to get stuck in a make up routine sticking to the same products all the time!
    The sleek palette has some beautiful colours!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's so easy to. I think I should do this just so I stop abusing my naked palette! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try the L'Oreal caresse- the coral shade. :)

    I'm having a giveaway - if you wanna check it out.
    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coral shade looked lovely when I swatched it a while ago :) I really want the berry shade but I can never find it :(

      I will definitely check you giveaway out :D Thanks for the heads up :)

      xxx

      Delete