Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wednesday Wishlist - Soap and Glory


Soap and Glory Original Pink Perfume - £16.50 for 50ml - Boots
I love S&G's 'Pink' scent and would love to have it in perfume form!

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - £8 for 300ml - Boots
I love every S&G body scrub that I'd tried and I've heard that this one smells amazing!


Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser - £10 for 100ml - Boots
I've heard this is better than Liz Earle's cleanse and polish!


Soap and Glory For Daily Youth 6 in 1 Superboost Moisture Lotion - £12 for 50ml - Boots
This is an item that I really want to repurchase, it's amazing! It's just the perfect base for my foundation. I loves it! It's £12 though :(, which is worth it! I'm just skint at the moment. :D

Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum - £20 for 30ml - Boots
I've never tried a facial serum, so I think S&G would be a good place to start. I want to see if it would make a positive change to my skin.

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment