Saturday 14 April 2012

Tag - This or That?

For my second tag I decided to do the 'This or That' tag which I found on this lovely blog http://budgetingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

make-up
blush or bronzer? bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick? lipgloss, much easier to wear :)
eyeliner or mascara? mascara! I look naked without it.
foundation or concealer? definately foundation
neutral or coloured eye shadow? neutral, hence the two naked palettes :)
pressed or loose eyeshadow? pressed, I don't own any loose powders.
brushes or sponges? brushes

nails
opi or china glaze? opi, never tried a china glaze polish
long or short? longish
acrylic or natural? natural
brights or darks? depends
flower or no Flower? no flower

body
perfume or body spray? perfume
lotion or body butter? body butter, a pain to use but so worth it.
body wash or soap? body wash, I hate normal soap!
lush or other bath company? not really tried lush, so I'll stick to soap and glory

fashion
jeans or trackies? jeans
long sleeve or short sleeve? long, well 3/4 length
dresses or skirts? dresses
stripes or plaid? neither
flip flops or sandals? flip flops! I wear them all the time.
scarves or hats? scarves
studs or dangley earings? dangley, they feel more girly
necklaces or bracelets? bracelets :)
heels or flats? heels :D
cowboy boots or riding boots? Never worn either
jacket or hoodie? hoodie for comfyness
forever21 or charlotte russe? not been to either
abercrombie or hollister? not been to either

hair
curly or straight? straight 
bun or ponytail? a bun, they're so useful
bobby pins or butterfly clips? bobby pins
hairspray or gel? hairspray, great for adding volume
long or short? Long, couldn't stand having short hair
light or dark? dark
up or down? down, I hate having my hair up

now some random ones.... just for fun :)
rain or shine? rain, makes being inside feel cosier
summer or winter?  winter, it's cosy, christmassy and the perfect time of year to bake
fall or spring? fall :D
chocolate or vanilla? chocolate!
 
 
Thanks for reading and I tag everyone to do this :D
 
Jess
xxx
 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your blog, Jess. It's exactly what I'm into. (I actually did this tag on my youtube channel ( http://youtube.com/MissSarahVlog if you want to check it out) as well as a baking tutorial.) Beauty & baking are 2 of my favourite things!
    Miss Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I'm enjoying yours too. Just checked out your channel and have subscribed. Yay I love baking and beauty too :D It's nice to find someone with the same interests.
    Jess
    xxx

    ReplyDelete