I know I look a little worried :) But yeah..
I wanted to try out a sample of Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation which I got free in an Elle magazine, so i decided to try and use mostly Rimmel products which I already had, some of which I'd never used.
So these are the products I used
- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, 200 Soft Beige
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- 17 Shine Control Pressed Powder, Neutral
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, Black
- MUA Mascara, Clear (for eyebrows)
- Rimmel Colour Rush Eyeshadow, 320 Delicate Rose
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow, Royal Violet
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush, 021 Summer Fever
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint and Balm, 100 Endless Blossom
I'm pretty happy with this look, it feels nice and light for spring, looks pretty natural and I was very impressed with the wake me up foundation. AND all the products were drugstore products which I'm happy about and I managed to resist using my naked palette! :D