Tuesday 10 April 2012

FOTD - Rimmel Based

Here is my first FOTD :)



I know I look a little worried :) But yeah..

I wanted to try out a sample of Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation which I got free in an Elle magazine, so i decided to try and use mostly Rimmel products which I already had, some of which I'd never used.

So these are the products I used

- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, 200 Soft Beige
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- 17 Shine Control Pressed Powder, Neutral
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, Black
- MUA Mascara, Clear (for eyebrows)
- Rimmel Colour Rush Eyeshadow, 320 Delicate Rose
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow, Royal Violet
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush, 021 Summer Fever
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint and Balm, 100 Endless Blossom


I'm pretty happy with this look, it feels nice and light for spring, looks pretty natural and I was very impressed with the wake me up foundation. AND all the products were drugstore products which I'm happy about and I managed to resist using my naked palette! :D


Jess
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel, such great prices and good quality. You look lovely!
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :) I know, I love Rimmel at the moment, especially their lip tints. xx

    ReplyDelete