Ok, so who doesn't love cheesecake? Well I have a yummy and easy recipe coming up for you :)
It's so simple, no bake, you only have to set it for a few hours before you can dig in!
- 300g Hobnobs
- 100g Butter
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 300g White Chocolate
- 500ml Double Cream
- Teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Paste
There's not many ingredients either which is a bonus!
- Start by crushing the biscuits, either by placing them in a plastic food bag and bashing with a rolling pin or blitzing them in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and mix with the crushed biscuits.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin and put it in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, break the chocolate up and melt gently in the microwave or in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Leave the chocolate to cool a bit, meanwhile mix together the cream cheese and vanilla paste.
- Once the chocolate is cool, mix the chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
- Then whip the double cream to soft peaks, once whipped, fold the cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Dollop the mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth the top of the cheesecake.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
The picture is of my Easter themed cheesecake, hence the white chocolate carrots and little fluffy chicks :)
- Raspberries and white chocolate stars
- Sliced Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Curls
- Popping Candy
- Chocolate Truffles
Thanks for reading :)