Tuesday 10 April 2012

Product Review - Soap and Glory For Daily Youth Moisturiser

Hi everyone,
 
So, a couple of weeks ago I went to Boots and got sucked into a deal which was when you spent £10 on Soap and Glory products you got a free S&G shower gel worth £6.50, and as I'd been after a facial moisturiser for a while I decided to pick this up.

 
It's the 'For Daily Youth' 6-in-1 Superboost Moisture Lotion, It costs £12 and is available from most Boots stores.

This moisturiser claims to fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and maximise moisture levels, so I'm not sure where the 6-in-1 claim came from, however this product is lovely and moisturising, I find it very light on my skin and it smells amazing!

The smell is similar to most of the soap and glory range and the lovely smell definately hangs around for quite a while after you've applied it.



The cream is just a thin, white cream which blends in easily and leaves my skin smooth, soft and looking a little more radiant.


- Overall I'd give this product a 7/10.

- It's a bit pricey for what it is but it does do a decent job.

Thanks for reading :)

Jess
xxx

3 comments:

  1. start following both of your blogs!lots about sugar and i love it!

    what sort of skin do you have?because if its oily and this didnt broke you out i might give it a go!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :) I really want to post a cheesecake recipe on here but my laptop is being weird about letting me upload the photo.

    I have combination skin, dry cheeks, oily t zone and it didn't break me out :) It doesn't feel greasy either which is nice.

    xx

    ReplyDelete