My boyfriend treated me to this lovely nail polish set last week and here are my thoughts on them...
Please excuse my horrible cuticles! Swatches are of two coats of polish, apart from Creep which is three coats.
- Beautiful packaging!
- Mini nail polishes but with decent sized brushes
- Nail polishes have fairly thin, opaque formulas(apart from Creep)
- Decent value for money(£21, so £3.50 per polish)
- All polishes are quick drying, which is a big plus for me!
- A nice mix of light and dark shades, i just wish they'd have made a 'Baked' nail polish.
- Creep is a bit of a fail, it needs at least 3 coats for a decent coverage, might be nice over a black polish but it isn't great on its own.
- Only available online.
- Naked does have a tendancy to be a tiny bit streaky!
I think that the polish Sidecar really steals the show, it's a beautiful subtle nude glitter that looks very understated and chic whilst being girly. :)
This is quite a simple review but I'm not great at reviewing nail polishes, I just had to share these beauties with you all though!
Thanks for reading,