Here's a litte review on my newest lipstick!
Top swatch is one swipe, bottom swatch is built up.
- Cheap! Only £4.99!
- Glossy finish.
- Creamy formula, quite moisturising.
- Opaque colour can be achieved easily.
- Easy to wear, everyday colour.
- Can be used for a subtle wash of colour or for a more intense colour.
- The packaging, I hate how reflective it is and the shape of the lid!
- It will show up any patchy, dry skin on your lips so give them a good scrub and apply a lipbalm first!
Overall I'm happy with my newest lipstick purchase, the formula is nice, it's a great, subtle everyday colour and it's inexpensive which is great if I ever want to repurchase it!
Have you tried any 17 Supreme Shine lipsticks? Do you have any shade recommendations
Thanks for reading,
* The top two photos are taken in artifical light and the bottom two are taken in natural light!