I was extremely lucky to recieve this palette as a present from my boyfriend last weekend and here are my thoughts on it...
This is such a beautiful little palette from Urban Decay, it's perfectly petite and contains some lovely shades to create everyday, 'suitable for work' looks to more smokey, sultry looks. When I first saw this palette I thought that it was a bit unbalanced, due to it having three very pale shades which seemed too many. However I think it really works!
- Venus provides me with a satin highlight shade to add a bit of shimmer and glam to an otherwise matte look. I love using this to highlight the inner corner of my eyes, it's beautiful satin finish makes the eyes look really awake.
- Foxy is a pale yellow/cream shade which is nice highlight shade for a totally matte look.
- WOS is the shade in the palette which is closest to the colour of my skin, it's great for just sweeping over the lids to even out the skin tone.
- Naked 2 is great as an all over lid colour for when you just want easy, low maintenance eye make up.
- Faint is gorgeous when placed in the outer corner and blended into the crease, it's not too dark for an everyday look whilst still adding ample definition.
- Crave is a very useful shade, it's a black shadow which is leaning towards dark brown. It makes a good lining shadow and is also great for creating a more smokey look by using in the outer corner.
These shadows are highly pigmented, buttery smooth, and also very easy to blend. I really think that UD have improved their eyeshadow formula since the first Naked palette.
Overall I think this palette is great, a fantastic everyday palette, great for people that are new to eyeshadow and also very pratical for travel.
This palette retails for £20 and is available from Debenhams.
Thanks for reading,