Tuesday 1 May 2012

Haul :)


Hi everyone :)
Just a little haul post today to show some of the things I've bought in the last week or two.

I'll start with the facial skincare first, I picked up some Olay Daily Facial cloths in Tesco as I've been wanting to try some better quality face wipes. I bought these for £5 which is annoying as I saw them in Superdrug today for £4! Oh well. I tried one of these last night and it was nice, it lathered up really well and I felt like it got all of my make up off.

In Tesco I also picked up a Garnier Simply Essentials Toner, this was half price so I only paid £1.45. It's fragrance free and it felt very refreshing last night when I used it for the first time.

Then today I picked up..

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19 - I bought this in the shade light so I could use it under my eyes, I tried it out this morning and I'm pretty impressed so far. :)

Superdrug Coconut & Shea Butter Body Polish - £1.29 - 200ml - I bought this after seeing it being reccomended on another blog, I don't really need another body scrub, but this was cheap and it smells yummy!

Nivea Visage Young Be Beautiful Tinted Moisturiser - £1.49 - 75ml - This was a bargain find in Home Bargains, I havn't tried a tinted moisturiser for ages so I thought for the price I'd give it a go. There will be a review coming up on this soon.

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - £6.99 - 30ml - I've read some good Bourjois foundation reveiws and seeing as this is £4 off in Boots at the moment I thought I'd try it. I bought it in shade number 52, Vanilla.


Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - £4.99 - 16.5g - This was also on offer in Boots, it smells gorgeous so I'm glad I picked it up for the smell alone! :D

Anyway, that's all that I bought so thanks for reading :)

Jess
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love coconut fragranced things. I will put that body scrub on my shopping list next time I go to Superdrug. I don't think I've got any spare body scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool :) I've not used it yet but it smells great. If you like coconut scented stuff you should try the body shop's coconut body butter. If you've not already :) xx

      Delete
  2. lovely stuff! :) The bourjois bronzer is amazing I just wish it would suit my skintone a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete