I've got a haul post for you today, I went to Preston the other day and picked up a few bargains and some Sleek products I'd been wanting to try.
Yay new makeup! :D
Mmm Sleek Palettes :D
This is the 'Oh so special' Palette
And again :)
The pictures above are of the 'Sunset' Palette.
This is the Storm palette, I'm a great lover or neutral eyeshadows and I've been tempted to buy this for agges :D
These palettes were £6.49 each, and I got them on a 3 for 2 offer at Superdrug. But anyway enough drooling over those and on to the rest of the stuff.
Here are the nail varnishes I picked up,
- Peach Smoothie by Revlon - £1 from Poundland(this is a scented nail varnish!)
- Pink Iridescent by BarryM - £2.99 from Superdrug
- Disco Ball by Rimmel - £2.99 from Superdrug
- Glam Metallics Coloured Liquid Eyeliner in Groupie - 50p from Poundland(this came with the Glam Glitter, in a sachet)
- Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Funk - £2.99 from Superdrug
- Glam Glitter Loose Glitter Wand in OMG! - 50p from Poundland
Swatches for the eye products :D
Another product I got from Poundland was this lipgloss by Rimmel
I bought this in the shade Glimmer, a pale, glittery pink.
I didn't have a bright red lip liner in my collection, so when I saw this Rimmel lip liner in Red Dynamite for just a pound I had to have it.
This is a product I hadn't seen before, It's called Eyeful Eye Glistener, by Rimmel. I got it in the shade Flaunt and it can be used as a shadow or liner.
The last thing I bought was a Concealer Foundation Stick by NYC. I got it in the shade Natural Ivory and for only £1 in Poundland!
Look out for some reviews coming up!
Thanks for reading this crazily long post!