Sunday 10 March 2013

NOTD - Essie's Island Hopping with Gittery Accent Nail!

Hi everyone,
Last night I went out for a few drinks with some ladies from work and I thought it was a perfect excuse to use a really pretty but neglected Essie polish from my collection.
 

This is Essie's Island Hopping, I bought it last summer in a pack of three Essie polishes for only £7! It's a creamy, plummy mauve that only needs two coats for an opaque finish.
For my accent nail I used L'oreals Purple Disturbia (2 coats) and topped it with Barry M's Pink Irridescent polish. I really love this look, it feels sophisticated, yet pretty due to the glitter.
 

What are your favourite nail looks at the moment?
 
Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx


1 comment:

  1. that essie color is very pretty i really like that shade

    ReplyDelete