Tuesday 9 October 2012

NOTD - Your Hut Or Mine?

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd share with you my current favourite nail polish, I literally can't get enough of this polish! It's Essie's Your Hut Or Mine?


It's just such a gorgeous colour! It looks a little lighter in the picture than it actually is, it's a warm pinky coral colour with very subtle gold shimmer running through it.

The application of this polish is lovely, very smooth and fairly opaque. I did apply two coats of this though!


The brush is fairly small so it's perfect for applying to the toenails!

This was my first Essie polish and it's also definitely my favourite.
Which is your favourite Essie polish? 

I'd love some suggestions for colours to try. :)

Thanks for reading,
Jess
xxx

1 comment:

  1. cute color i really like it... i have yet to try essie ;/

    ReplyDelete