Today's FOTD post is a little different from normal.
I decided today to route out all my samples/freebies of make up and then decided to see if I could create a full face of make up using what I had.
Here are all the samples and freebies that I have...
And this is the look I created...
The products I used...
- Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Primer
- YSl Touche Eclat Foundation Sample in B50
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow in Retrograde
- 17 Perfect Definition Eye Liner in Black
- No7 Eyeshadow in Antique Rose - Used as blush
- No7 Intense Volume Mascara
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked
So yeah, I really enjoyed trying to use all the little bits and pieces I have floating around to create a full look. Very satisfying. :)
Thanks for reading,